Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) – Europe understands that your privacy is important and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits any of our websites, contacts us in any way, or attends any training event. We will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Please note our websites may contain links to other websites. We have no control over
how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
2. Information About Us
Dynamic Church Planting International Europe is an organisation that functions under Christliche Freikirche e.V. registered in Germany with the number 1073.
Our registered office is: Schulstrasse 2, 83308 Trostberg, Germany.
Our website is www.dcpi.eu
3. The information we collect about you
Some of the ways information is collected include:
- When you contact us by mail, telephone, e-mail, or interact with us through electronic means – including website and social media;
- When you support us through donations;
- If you take up a voluntary, contracted, or employment position;
- Where we provide services to you (such attending a training event and filling up a feedback sheet);
- When you give information in person.
The information you give us may include identifiers such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, church attended, credit card or financial information, other personal information, description, age and/or photographs. Other information will be required if you are part of the Staff, a Certified Trainer, a Master Trainer or a Regional Director.
All activities of DCPI Europe may be recorded and photographed. Images of the people attending or participating in the activity or other event may be used in print material, promotional videos, livestreaming and for other promotional purposes and commercial activities. By attending any event, service or other activity you agree to DCPI Europe using your image and personal information in these recordings.
In addition, the following may be collected during a website visit:
i) Technical information, including your Internet protocol (IP) address (used to connect your computer to the Internet), your login information (if appropriate), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform;
ii) Information about your visit.
Where practicable, the purpose for which we collect personal information will be made clear at the time of collection. If you do not provide us with certain information we may be unable to provide you with certain services or assistance requested.
4. What is our legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing personal data differs depending upon the purpose it was collected for. This includes consent, agreement, for legitimate interests, or for legal reasons.
To receive details of the basis on which we hold personal information on you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your Rights
You have various rights under GDPR, which this policy upholds:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to correct any personal data we hold about you that is inaccurate;
- You have a right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you. To do this please email us at email@example.com. An exception is where we are required to hold the data by law or because we must have the information for a particular reason e.g. for Gift aid, safeguarding, training records or statistical analysis.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
Data that is held on consent will only be processed as long as we have your consent. To withdraw your consent, you can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
6. Access to your information
You can request access to the personal information that DCPI Europe holds about you by contacting the Data Lead. DCPI Europe will provide you with access to your personal information unless legally authorised to refuse your request. DCPI Europe does not charge for providing reasonable access.
If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. After notice from you, DCPI Europe will take reasonable steps to correct your information. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please advise DCPI Europe and that information will be deleted wherever practicable.
DCPI EUROPE may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If DCPI EUROPE does refuse your request, you will be provided with a reason for such decision and, in the case of amendment, it will be noted with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
7. How will we use your information?
- to establish and maintain your involvement with DCPI EUROPE;
- to provide the services you have requested from DCPI EUROPE;
- to answer your enquiry;
- to register you for training events, conferences or summits;
- to assist us to make our sites, services and trainings more valuable;
- for direct promotion of services;
- to third parties where they provide the services you have requested; and
- to maintain accurate and up to date records or our staff, trainers, and leaders trained.
- to meet any legal requirements or as per agreements for use of services from DCPI EUROPE.
Where you have consented when providing us with your details, DCPI EUROPE may also allow carefully selected third parties, including other ministries and organizations in our group, to contact you occasionally by email about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted by these organisations in the future, please contact email@example.com
Outside where stated above unless otherwise required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK/EU and under the GDPR.
8. How long do we hold your data?
Generally speaking your information will be held whilst we provide you a service.
Data that is held by us on consent is only kept for as long as we have your consent to process that data.
For full details of how long we will keep your personal information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small amounts of information that the DCPI EUROPE website store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to DCPI EUROPE its system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also help to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on the DCPI EUROPE website. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please contact email@example.com
Date last revised is 25, May 2018.
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data we hold about you.